Window Cleaning Franchise Leicester - Apply Now
Register your interest today – franchise available for Leicestershire
Plumtree Window Cleaning Franchise Ltd are looking to expand it’s network across the East Midlands and currently have a franchise opportunity available for Leicestershire. We are looking for a motivated hard working individual who want to operate their own successful van based window cleaning franchise.
The Plumtree Window Cleaning brand has a solid reputation for providing a first class window cleaning service whilst offering excellent customer care. Share in our success, earn an above average income and be your own boss.
Why would you want to become self-employed and run your own business?
There are many good reasons for this:
- Pride of ownership
- Control over your future
- Rewards according to the effort you put in
- Not having to work for a low hourly pay
- No fear of redundancy
- You have control over how many days & hours you work
What is the single most likely reason which discourages anyone from starting their own window cleaning business?
“Will I be able to find enough work to pay my bills and make a living?”
Plumtree Window Cleaning’s franchise is unique because we supply you with an agreed amount of repeat work so the worry of setting up your own business is taken away. We’ll supply you with £250.00 worth of repeat weekly work at the start of your franchise, we then build you up to an agreed level. We will also teach you how to obtain quality repeat work by sharing our customer acquisition knowledge.
How busy do you want to be? This is totally up to you, you reach the level that suits you. Some of our franchise owners are perfectly happy working 30 hours a week and earning a very good income, others want more. Some of our franchise owners have multi-van franchises. If you want to work a three day week thats fine, it’s your choice.
Why operate a Franchise?
You buy into a tried and proven system which has been running for many years, so you know it works. Help is always at hand from people who have made and overcome all the usual mistakes, so you don’t have to. You are your own boss without the worry of “going it alone”.
How much does it cost?
The start up cost is just £9,990.00 and is made up of two parts.
1. Franchise Fee: The fee is £4,995.00 – this allows you to use our trade name, trademarks & business operating model. This a once only fee to be paid when the first franchise agreement is signed.
2. Purchase of Equipment: The required capital required to buy the window cleaning cleaning system including everything you will need for your first day’s work is currently £4,995.00 inc vat. (both the franchise fee & purchase of equipment are fully tax deductible)
We will help you place your order for the following equipment. A 500 litre window cleaning delivery system complete with Gardiner Pole Systems water fed poles, a professional hose reel, van sign writing, stationary and your workwear.
Our web designers will provide a local web page with free ongoing search engine optimisation and a Google Business listing so you can collect local Google reviews for your business. We will also add a direct booking function to your web page.
Customer acquisition advice & training. We will advise you on the best methods to gain quality long term customers and support you with our direct mail marketing campaigns.
We provide head office support with call answering to take bookings for you, we also provide planning and accounts software and expert training for as long as you need it.
The five year franchise agreement entitles you to trade under the name of “Plumtree Window Cleaning”, a respected and recognised window cleaning company which has a solid background in offering excellent customer service.
The franchise doesn’t include a van. You will need to lease or purchase a suitable van. It doesn’t have to be new, but it must be legal, clean, tidy and presentable. Van colour must be white and have a payload of around 1000kg.
An established Plumtree Window Cleaning franchise has average pre tax earnings* after royalty payments & business expenses of around £27,000 in the first year, then £42,000 in subsequent years. (*not including depreciation or interest)
We provide “one-to-one” training in all aspects of the business, this is followed by all the help, advice and encouragement you need on a daily basis for as long as you own your franchise.
All our work is completed using the “water fed pole” so there is hardly any ladder work.
Looking to the future, there is scope to develop your business as far as you want to. Some of our franchise owners have multiple vans trading as “Plumtree Window Cleaning”.
- Short hours – You decide how many days a week you want to work and how many hours.
- Easy work – Compared with other cleaning businesses (carpets/ovens/kitchens etc) the work is not too arduous and easily mastered by anyone of average physical ability and determination.
- No Debt – All window cleaning payments are collected via Direct Debit so you have no collecting to do and your business will operate virtually debt free.
- Card Payments – Take card payments for extra services using our mobile card readers.
- Security – Although we are supposedly weathering the worst recession for many years Plumtree Window Cleaning has increased steadily throughout the entire period.
- Satisfaction – There is nothing better than running your own business and enjoying the rewards of your own hard work.
- Easy Exit* – If you decide that the franchise is not for you or your circumstances change there is an option to leave before the franchise agreement ends.
- Bad weather sometimes effect our schedule but by using the water fed pole method to clean windows you can carry on in moderate rainfall. Snow and strong winds do affect our service but we have not lost many days due to bad weather.
- The customer base and the goodwill of the company belongs to Plumtree Window Cleaning at all times & is not transferable.
The next step
If you would like the chance to own your own business with the potential to earn more than you could in most factory or retail type work just complete the contact form on the customer service page. We’ll get together for a friendly no commitment discussion to see if there could be a future business relationship.
Plumtree Window Cleaning Franchise Ltd
(*Easy Exit Plan – Full details on request)